N / A
Location: Sydney 2011
Company (or trading name): Bay & Fyfe
I am a very well organised, dynamic young woman who builds relationships quickly and hits the ground running.
My early years in advertising where spent in the UK working at some of the most creatively awarded agencies in London. This was during the dot.com boom, so whilst I’m not a digital native, I’ve run digitally lead accounts for quite some time.
I’ve also been fortunate enough in my career to work on the client side at adidas International and I now have a unique understanding of both sides. This insight means my client partnerships are very successful because I know first hand what clients need and why they need it.
Currently I run my own small business from home. I’m an excellent self-starter who saw an opportunity to use my marketing background to help contemporary artists develop their work into more commercial areas. This a great combination of my career skills and my passion for art.
In a nut shell my experience looks like this :
- an experienced senior integrated marketer with extensive digital experience including first hand experience with social media planning and management
- also very well versed in CRM, database management and response driven advertising. I launched loyalty programme ‘Nectar’ in the UK with WAV Rapp Colins and HTW Wunderman
- an excellent campaign manager who can handle complex briefs and juggle numerous projects simultaneously – brand, product, digital and media briefs
- trained on the agency side for 7 years in account management and then headed hunted to the client side, so I have the benefit of truly understanding how to deliver what both sides need for success
-worked on some of the world’s biggest bands and across a wide array of sectors including sports & lifestyle, entertainment & gaming, telecos, FMCG, banking and insurance
-known for being a great communicator and a fantastic asset to any team
- a self-starter who thrives on hitting the ground running.
Email on email@example.com or mobile 044 902 1948