ING Direct: spend your life well
The campaign is based around the idea of ‘enabling a life well spent’.
The ad is running as both 60-second and 30-second executions.
ING’s executive director, customer, Brett Morgan said in a press release: “We wanted to ensure our brand represented what we are to our customers – a bank that’s simple and easy to deal with.”
“Since launching, we have captured the attention of Australians and we’re now looking to cement our place in their financial decision making. With our upcoming launch into superannuation, we‟re now covering four areas of banking and this campaign highlights that we‟re more than a savings bank. “We are industry leading in customer advocacy and the ‘part of you’ campaign reflects this position.”
Droga5 creative director Cam Blackley said: “Every one knows the saying, ‘There’s a part of me that wishes I had…’ or ‘A part of me wants to…’ and that’s what our ING campaign brings to life. The truth is we’re all made up of many parts physical and metaphorical and it’s a creatively endless story… that in this case begins with a bum.”
“Historically, the brand has always had an irreverent slant to its work so it made sense to launch The Part of You campaign with the tale of a bum that dreams of unfulfilled adventures while the rest of you sleeps soundly,” he added.
- Creative Chairman – David Nobay
- Executive Creative Director: Duncan Marshall
- Creative Director: Cam Blackley & Steve Jackson
- Creatives: Daniel Seager & Steve Hall
- Agency Producer: Paul Johnston
- Production Company : Revolver
- Director : Steve Rogers
- Producer : Pip Smart
- Editor : Jack Hutchings
- Post Production : Fin Design
- Music and Sound Design : Nylon
- Planner – Catherine Mellon
- Executive Planning Director – Justin GrahamGroup Business Director – Rebecca Smith