Metropolis Inc. is an integrated communication agency looking for a recent graduate to join our team as Account Executive.
With a minimum of 6 months agency or related business experience, our ideal candidates will be keen to gain campaign experience in support roles. Our team is primarily focused on the creation of campaigns for the real estate and housing sectors along with the development of supporting marketing programs, so an interest in the property market is ideal.
The focus for these roles will be to the provision of on-the-ground, in-the-agency, hands-on support to ease the load of our busy Senior Account Manager and the extended Local Media and Marketing team in our Brisbane office.
Further the key deliverables include:
• Support the Senior Account Manager to service the CBRE account in QLD
• Develop a high level competency in operating our online campaign management system to ensure you are able to manage the workflow via this platform
• Liaise with relevant suppliers and develop relationships with key publication contacts and production departments
• Establish, build and nurture strong relationships with admin staff in each office
• Provide phone and online support to client base in how to utilise our online campaign deliver systems
• Remain on top of all advertising deadlines and work with clients to get approvals on time
• Support the Senior Account Manager to scope large scale project campaign opportunities where a more creative style campaign is required
• Participate in assigned new business pitches through coordinating the pitch team, driving the creative through the studio and proposal preparation
This role offers the potential to grow and develop within the Local Media and Marketing team to Senior Account Executive level, specifically towards being the lead on the CBRE account so the Senior Account Manager is able to focus on new business opportunities.Brisbane 4000
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in working for Metropolis Inc.