Senior Online Marketing Manager
As Australia’s biggest retail group, Woolworths Limited has the most trusted food, liquor and general merchandise brands. With recent expansion into home improvement, financial services and award-winning multi-channel initiatives, our innovation and customer obsession is changing the face of Australian retail.
About The Role
We are looking for motivated, results driven online Marketer to join our pure play business as an Online Marketing Manager. The purpose of this role will be to drive, manage and execute the online marketing strategy for the evolution of the Door Buster business.
This is an exciting time to join the Door Buster team as they embark on a journey to reinvigorate & evolve the business. This high profile position will require someone who is an engaging and effective communicator, has strong strategic thinking capabilities but doesn’t mind executing day to day activities whilst leading a small team.
– Drive and implement the online marketing strategy for the evolution of Door Busters
– Manage the marketing budget and measure performance of all marketing activities
– Drive sales and manage the marketing mix based on a cost of demand basis
– Maximise third party marketing relationships, e.g. search engine marketing, display advertising and email
– Manage and analyse the customer database to gain insight into customers and understand how customers are segmented, behave and their lifetime value
– Develop the DoorBuster online brand.
This role is based at our Head Office at Norwest Business Park and reports to the Head of Online Door Busters.
You Will Have
– Business degree or equivalent
– Previous involvement in developing online marketing plans and budgets
– Demonstrable, hands-on track record in using online marketing strategies and analysis to transform online channel revenue and customer acquisition
– Strong demonstrated experience in developing and executing broad digital and traditional marketing strategies.
– Previous experience working on loyalty programs is highly desirable.
– Demonstrated budget responsibilities.
– Ability to manage, inspire and implement change rapidly and successfully
– Develop strong high performance teams and specialist agencies relationships
– Flexible, open and a demonstrated ability to work with a broad range of people and at multiple levels of the organisation
We Will Offer You
– Attractive Remuneration Package – including base salary, super and incentive scheme.
– Added Benefits – Including staff discount, free secure parking, corporate healthcare options, fitness centre, onsite supermarket and a choice of cafes.
– Training and Education – We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential.
– An exciting career – As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
Please send your CV to Claudia Park at: email@example.com