Landcare wins Mumbrella’s Ad of the Month
An ad for Landcare has won Mumbrella’s Ad of the Month.
The animated film, creative directed by Telstra’s former director of creativity and brand content Mark Collis during a spell he had at ad agency Murphy & Friends, was produced by Mighty Nice.
The ad showcases Landcare’s sustainability credentials to the tune of Stand Right Up by King Cannons.
“The sheer scale of Landcare’s great work for Australia at first appeared an overwhelming task to communicate, but their grassroots movement is truly inspiring, and the story really told itself. From swooping high with the birds to a magnified ant, our animation illustrates the far-reaching effects of Landcare’s role in our country and beyond. It was a delight to work with such a passionate client, and Mighty Nice is proud to be a part of this campaign,” said the animation house’s director Darren Price.
Collis now works as a marketer at IAG, but still has some involvement at Murphy & Friends.
Landcare out on top of a shortlist that included the following contenders:
- NRMA – Lawrence Creative Strategy
- Christchurch & Canterbury Tourism – Iris Sydney
- AAMI – Ogilvy Melbourne
- Daily Telegraph – AJF Partnership
Landcare ad credits:
- Creative Agency: Murphy & Friends
- Project Management: Lisa Fitzhardinge
- Production Studio: Mighty Nice
- Director: Darren Price
- Producer: Fi Patterson
- Concept/Storyboard Artist: Jason Pamment
- Digital Agency: WiTH Collective
- Strategy: Dominique Hind
- Project Management: Jen Nichols
- Creative: Paul Kelly
- Development: Konrad Karkos and Drew Kennelly
- Soundtrack: Stand Right Up by King Cannons
With the support of: