Mobile Embrace delivers 165% increase in profit
Mobile marketing and mobile payments company Mobile Embrace has reported a 165% increase in profit over the last financial year according to unaudited financial results.
• Mobile Embrace releases unaudited FY13 financial results
• Revenue of $12 million up from $11.37 million FY12
• EBITDA increasing by 165% to $0.85 million FY13 up from $0.32million FY12
• Strong Q4 cash flow positive trading performance with revenue of $3.95million
• Mobile Embrace’s mobile commerce (m-payments) business has delivered strong Q3, Q4 revenue growth, from Q3 revenue of $1.9million, up 53% to Q4 revenue of $2.9 million
• Mobile Embrace’s mobile advertising business, notwithstanding a soft Q3, delivered FY13 revenue of $3 million up from $1.6 million. A growth of 88% year-on-year outpacing 2012 analyst predictions of 46% year on year growth over the next 5 years (PriceWaterhouseCoopers)
Mobile Embrace Limited (ASX: MBE) is pleased to announce a significant and sustainable increase in profit for the financial year 2013.
Chris Thorpe, CEO of Mobile Embrace, said: “We are very pleased with the result and the growth of our business with strong revenue coming from the mobile commerce and mobile advertising. Our company is well positioned to capitalise on a market forecast for strong and sustained growth.”
Mobile Embrace is a market leader in m-marketing, including mobile advertising, and m-payments, areas that are becoming increasingly more relevant and important to Australian businesses, with their need to reach and engage with the rapidly growing market of consumers transacting on mobile devices.
Source: Mobile Embrace Ltd press release from Bourse Communications