Mumbrella360 is underway with Encore Score, Battle of the Media and Tourism Oz
This year’s Mumbrella360 is now underway with just over 1000 media, marketing and entertainment professionals descending on the Hilton Hotel in Sydney over the next two days.
Th event will be one of the first to have its numbers audited by the Audit Bureaux of Australia so an official headcount will be available later, but Mumbrella calculated that as of 5pm on Tuesday, 1030 people were expected. Tickets are no longer available online, but are still on sale on the door of the venue.
The event sees around 60 sessions taking place across five streams.
Battle of the Media will be fought again with former PHD CEO Barry O’Brien, former Starcom MD Bob Goodge and Virgin Mobile marketing director David Scribner making up the coaching panel.
- Paul Murray, presenter, 2UE (radio);
- Dylan Taylor, managing partner, BMF (direct mail);
- Paul Fisher, CEO, IAB Australia (online);
- Damian Keogh, CEO, Val Morgan (cinema)
- Brian Hogan, general manager, Regional TV Marketing (TV);
- Deborah Thomas, director – media, public affairs and brand development, ACP Magazines (magazines);
- Steve O’Connor, chief executive officer, JC Decaux Australia (outdoor);
- Tony Hale, CEO, The Newspaper Works (newspapers)
Last year’s Battle of the Media was won by newspapers, represented by News Limited’s Campbell Reid.
Also new this year is the Encore Score. It was previewed on A Current Affair and Today Tonight last night: