Focal Attractions Pty Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to conforming with Australia’s National Privacy Principles. The following principles outline how we will collect, use, disclose, store and dispose of your personal information, in electronic form.
Collection and use
- Focal Attractions Pty Ltd will only store information that is of direct commercial interest to the company.
- This information is collected for the purposes of providing the services purchased by the customer.
- We will always use fair and lawful ways to collect personal information.
- Reasonable steps will be taken to ensure personal information is relevant, accurate and current.
Storage and security
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Access to personal information is restricted to authorised Focal Attractions Pty Ltd personnel only.
- Our system automatically captures the IP address of those who post comments. We reserve the right in circumstances such as attempts to mislead other users about a poster’s identity through statement or omission, to share that information. We will protect the anonymity of those who comment in good faith.
Passing of information to third parties
- Focal Attractions Pty Ltd will not pass any information of a sensitive, confidential or personal nature to a third party unless that subscriber consents to us doing so.
- To the extent that the website contains links to sites operated by third parties and not related to Focal Attractions Pty Ltd services, these linked websites are not controlled by Focal Attractions Pty Ltd and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these companies.
For advertising purposes
We use a technology called Facebook Conversion Tracking. This allows us to track visitors who have been referred through a Facebook page, application or advertisement and then visited a Focal Attractions website. We will share information regarding your visit to our website with Facebook but this will not include any information specific to your application or other personal information. Facebook will use this information to monitor on our behalf the effectiveness of our advertising and applications. The information we share with Facebook will only be used in accordance with Facebook’s data use policy facebook.com/about/privacy. Facebook Conversion Tracking may also enable us and our partners to serve ads on and off Facebook.
As you browse Focal Attractions websites, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, Google, then enables us to present you with retargeted advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Focal Attractions. The techniques Google uses do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
Queries or complaints