Focal Attractions Pty Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to conforming with Australia’s National Privacy Principles. The following principles outline how we will collect, use, disclose, store and dispose of your personal information, in electronic form.
Collection and use
- Focal Attractions Pty Ltd will only store information that is of direct commercial interest to the company.
- This information is collected for the purposes of providing the services purchased by the customer.
- We will always use fair and lawful ways to collect personal information.
- Reasonable steps will be taken to ensure personal information is relevant, accurate and current.
Storage and security
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Access to personal information is restricted to authorised Focal Attractions Pty Ltd personnel only.
- Our system automatically captures the IP address of those who post comments. We reserve the right in circumstances such as attempts to mislead other users about a poster’s identity through statement or omission, to share that information. We will protect the anonymity of those who comment in good faith.
Passing of information to third parties
- Focal Attractions Pty Ltd will not pass any information of a sensitive, confidential or personal nature to a third party unless that subscriber consents to us doing so.
- To the extent that the website contains links to sites operated by third parties and not related to Focal Attractions Pty Ltd services, these linked websites are not controlled by Focal Attractions Pty Ltd and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these companies
Queries or complaints