The Monkeys reveal first work for Yellowglen wine
The campaign will run in cinemas rather than on TV.
The ad sees a tap-dancer performing to music playing through a gramophone in a large old room with a chandelier.
The brand has been repositioned as Australia’s Premier House of Sparkling.
The campaign will also give away a gem from the House of Sparkling chandelier. Over the course of the campaign 30 gems worth more than $250,000 will be given away.
The spot was produced by production company Finch and directed by Christopher Riggert.
Accompanying the ad is the re-launched website which was created and built by The Monkeys.
- Agency: The Monkeys
- Chief Creative Officer: Justin Drape
- Executive Creative Director: Micah Walker
- Art Directors: Dave Ladd/Matt Heck/Barbara Humphries
- Copywriter: Benn Sutton
- Agency Producer: Jade Wannell
- Digital Head of Art: Kristian Saliba
- Senior Digital Designer: Tim Grout
- Brent Tunney – User Experience Architect
- Mitermayer Reis – Senior Front End Developer
- Kynan Hughes – Technical DIrector
- Han Lee – Flash Developer
- Chris Coward – Digital Producer
- Debbie Sit – Digital Production Manager
- Alex Cerbelli – Executive Producer
- Group Content Director: Jasmina Krnjetin
- Executive Planning Director: Fabio Buresti
- Channel Planner: Mat Rawnsley
- Engagement Planner: Nikki Stammers
- Content Director: Andrew Clarke
- Content Manager: Cecelia Hund
- Director: Christopher Riggert
- Executive Producer: Michael Hilliard
- Production Company: Finch
- Editorial: The Butchery
- Music Composition: Eclectic Music Machine
- Sound Design and Mix: Nylon Studios
- Post Production and VFX : Alt.vfx, Brisbane
- VFX Supervisor: Colin Renshaw