We all know marketing is increasingly complex, but what impact is this having on marketers?
With a recent study showing average CMO tenure in the top 100 US advertisers has fallen for the second year running to just 42 months, it begs the question: Are we equipped as marketers to succeed? Which marketing jobs will cease to exist and who will thrive?
Join us as we toast to the year ahead in the final IAA panel of 2017. And what a panel it promises to be with a broad spread of industry experts set to discuss how you and your marketing departments can build the culture, capability and the creativity needed to succeed.
Together we can turn the trend around and re-invent marketing to be a more rewarding and sustainable career.
Topics to be covered:
– What are the skills, capabilities and culture you need to cultivate to get and stay ahead?
– How do you stay current in an age of information excess?
– How do you find fresh insights to spark creativity?
– How do we solve marketing problems in the future?
– How do you create a culture of experimentation?
– Which marketing benchmarks can you trust?
– How do you lead with confidence in an age of uncertainty?