Metropolis Inc. is a dynamic communications agency looking for a well-experienced Account Manager to join our busy and fast paced team.
As a part of our team you’ll be involved in the creation of campaigns for the real estate and housing sectors along with the development of supporting marketing programs. With a minimum of 2 years agency experience our ideal candidate will have experience in the residential property market and be able to demonstrate integrated campaign experience in a support role.
Reporting into an Account Director and working with a Senior Account Manager, a particular focus for this role will be to maintain the flow of work from the current client base and you would confidently take on the following responsibilities:
• Management of client relationships to ensure achievement of agreed project deliverables
• Scope, design and delivery of projects to meet key milestones
• Analysis and interpretation of information to add value to client needs through creating, writing and presenting accurate briefs
• Financial management of projects to include estimation methodology and timely financial administration of all projects
• A willingness to have detailed involvement in the administration of the media process
• Preparation and delivery of an individual development plan in line with team and agency plans
This role offers the potential to grow and develop to a Senior Account Manager position, managing client relationship at a more senior level with more involvement in the strategic planning process.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in working for Metropolis Inc.