NBCU International Networks, the global channels division of NBCUniversal, is one of the world’s premier entertainment networks, delivering quality content in 176 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The portfolio is spearheaded by five core channel brands – E! Entertainment and Style, Universal Channel, Syfy l and 13th Street – which deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe.
NBCU International Networks is part of NBCUniversal which is majority owned by Comcast Corporation and is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
About the job:
Supporting the Ad Sales Team in delivering sales objectives for the ANZ business both on-air and online.
You will develop a deep understanding of Universal Networks brands, and an appreciation of how each brand can be leveraged commercially, to build and deliver sponsorship & promotions pitch documents and post analysis presentations.
You will deliver excellent client service and develop strong partnerships with our advertising sales agency, MCN, to ensure they have all resources required to respond to briefs and proactively pitch opportunities
• Provide material/branding guidelines for MCN to leverage when needed
• Weekly and Monthly advertising/sponsorship tracking and reporting
• Work with the production department to coordinate sponsorship material
• Implement basic media campaigns
• Provide administrative support to the Ad Sales Team
• Liaise with senior MCN Management through to junior staff.
• Work closely with our Global sales teams and all internal departments in both UK and LA including Marketing, Online, Production and Scheduling
• Implementing and executing sold client campaigns such as straight forward billboard campaigns, Global campaigns from Head Office and collating assets for production of sponsorship assets
• Updating Sponsorships tracking document
• Done Deal Forms, Promo request form, Requesting post reports from LA
• Collating campaign assets for post analysis
• Asset delivery to LA / Dry Creek / Singapore (Globecast)
• MCN scheduling contact
• Keeping MCN up to date with programming and digital information, pr
Millers Point, Sydney 2000
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong people skills
• Intermediate to advanced Powerpoint, Word and Excel
• Work well within a small team
• Excellent communication skills
• Organisation and time management skills
• Possess a strong willingness to learn and strong work ethic
• Passion for TV/Media/Online
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org