Conexus Financial is an Australian-based publication and events company for the institutional investment and financial planning sectors. Conexus experienced rapid growth over the past three years and has expanded into global markets with employees now in Sydney, the United States and Europe. As a global media company, our vision is to be a catalyst for a more informed world.
We’re looking for an experienced Database Administrator whose accuracy and attention to detail should be matched by enthusiasm and friendliness.
The role involves administration of our central database, which houses our business-to-business contacts. The role will also involve supporting other members of the database and audience teams. The working environment is dynamic, professional and passionate.
Members of our database are spread across a variety of financial services including retail markets (for example, financial planners, accountants and brokers) and institutional markets (for example, fund executives, fund managers, trustees and investors). Knowledge of these key markets and the roles within them is highly desirable, but not essential. Previous experience with database systems is preferred.
– Ensuring that a powerful central repository is created for all audiences.
– Maintaining, expanding and enhancing the quality of data, including verification via phone.
– Classification of subscribers, advertisers, delegates, prospects and companies.
– Collection, verification, importing and updating data relating to products, events and company administration.
– Assisting with the research and creation of new lists for events/research/new products.
– Providing input for database improvements and implementing changes on the database.
You will be results-oriented, reliable and a team player. Conexus Financial values and expects integrity, commitment, creativity, respect and courage.
This position is a permanent full-time role located in the Sydney CBD.
Sydney CBD 2000
Please contact Emily Brandtman, Head of HR