You are passionate about taking a great brand and product and sharing it with the world. You’ve run multi-channel marketing campaigns before and while you still see the value in traditional channels, your heart is in digital. You believe in metrics and measurement, and pity people who think last-click attribution is acceptable.
You understand the value of creating a truly integrated marketing campaign of paid, earned and owned channels and you’re hungry to grow your skills and experience in all areas.
You call the fashion police on people who won’t wear many hats. You thrive in the demanding environment of an SME. You like to get your hands dirty and relish the execution of big ideas.
You believe in creating an emotional connection to your brand and care about the heartstrings as much as the purse strings.
You’re looking to join a team of young, smart and fun people who are changing the game in one of Australia’s most important sectors: Education.
• Assisting the Marketing Director on two exciting brands in the education sector
• Working closely with the CEO to develop and implement the marketing communications plans.
• Shaping the voice, tone and personality of the brands.
• Working through the line from high-level strategy across all mediums from trade expos and grass roots events to online advertising and content marketing.
• Managing the day to day social channels and engaging the community regularly and consistently.
• Executing campaigns from sourcing and maintaining relationships with supplier partners through implementation.
• Content writing across print and digital platforms.
• Providing post evaluation reporting on campaign effectiveness.
• Strong attention to detail when proofing and executing collateral across our Learning Centres.
• Creating briefing decs for Sales Teams to consult effectively with collateral.
• 2+ years of marketing experience.
• Digitally savvy and hungry to stay ahead of the technology curve.
• Outstanding writing and communication skills are essential
• Experience reporting on the outcome of marketing campaigns.
• Degree in marketing communications or business commerce preferred however, actual work experience and accomplishments trump all.
• A passion for working on mission driven challenger brands and a hunger to learn as much as possible in a fast paced environment.
• Experience blogging and managing a brand’s community on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Experience working with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Sprout Social and Hootsuite.
• Strong financial management and analytical skills.
• High level of proficiency in excel.
• Experience working in education but not essential.
• A combination of agency and or in-house experience.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud desirable – particularly InDesign and Illustrator.
• Competitive compensation based on experience.
• Be part of building something great in an entrepreneurial, youthful environment.
• The ability to effect change and have impact with speed to market without the constraints of large corporate sign off processes.
• Work with a tight-knit group of people who genuinely have each other’s back.
This role is only available to applicants residing in Australia who are permanent Australian residents.
Lynnette Edmonds Consulting (recruitment agency)
Please send your cv to email@example.com