– Boutique agency with range of clients and comms
– Great work life balance and supportive team environment
– Agency focus on personal and career growth
We are looking for an established Public Relations Account Director/ Senior Account Director, to join a boutique PR agency based in Melbourne CBD.
Melb CBD 3000
Our client has a positive, fun team environment, with supportive management who genuinely care about work/life balance and encourage career progression.
The account base is broad and covers automotive, finance, biotech, education, utilities and FMCG.
Our client’s work is largely in PR strategy and planning, securing digital and traditional media coverage, some marketing, social media, copywriting, issues communications, and sponsorship programs.
Essential skill set and role requirements:
• A well rounded practitioner 5+ years experience
• Must have experience in an agency setting
• Must have strong ability to grow the new business pipeline
• Depth of experience with developing and writing media and comms strategies
• Ability to manage clients autonomously
• Excellent writing skills – confident writing for different areas of the media and across a variety of channels
• Strong understanding of the Australian media landscape
• Have an established network of media contacts
• Strong people skills – able to build rapport with a wide range of clients at all levels
• Adaptable – able to work across a range of clients/industries
• Manage influencer/celebrity/advocate engagement
• Ability to negotiate and leverage sponsorships
• Manage media events/press conferences
Flexible hours, great agency culture, very family friendly.
Please send your cover letter and CV to