Atomic 212 is looking for a sharp, dependable SEO intern to work for 3 months at our office in Melbourne CBD. You will be required to work 3 days per week.
Who are we?
Atomic 212 is an independent, full service agency, with competencies across media, strategy, digital, data, creative and more. We provide services to a large range of clients in a number of verticals.
For more information, check out http://atomic212.com.au/.
What you will get from this internship?
Depending on knowledge, you will be given a number of training sessions with our SEO team, bringing you up to speed to perform your duties
You will work alongside the SEO team to assist them in their day-to-day activities, specialising on a few core clients.
We will provide you with all equipment required.
Although there is no official accreditation that can be provided at the completion of this internship, we will be able to provide you with a letter of recommendation.
$50 per day to cover basic food & travel expenses.
What do we require from you?
– A positive and “can do” attitude each day on the job
– The ability to multitask and prioritise competing demands
– Great organisational skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Preferable skills & experience
– A basic understanding of SEO (preferred, but not required)
– Strong ability in Microsoft Office products
– A basic understanding of content management systems (preferred, but not required)
– Basic analytical skills
Please submit your cover letter along with a resume to email@example.com