About the agency
Our client is a mid sized, multi-national creative agency with a key focus on producing integrated advertising for a variety of retail clients. With a broad mix of brands under their umbrella they produce integrated creative and digital advertising for street fashion, automotive, travel, consumer electronics & pharmaceutical businesses. Now as a result of rapid business growth they are looking to add an extra Senior Account Manager to their team.
The culture is suited to down-to-earth and driven individuals who don’t have time for the politics and egos of the larger full service agencies.
To work within this fast paced and dynamic advertising agency applicants require strong communication and people skills, as well as being highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
About the role
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing key national retail clients.
As an integral part of the team the Senior AM would share responsibility for the accuracy of the work that the agency produces including:
• To manage and co-ordinate the servicing of clients and ensure delivery of overall business objectives, as detailed by the client, across the media, creative and digital platforms within the agency.
• To continually identify advertising and marketing opportunities across all platforms for the client, through the delivery of World Class Service and innovative advertising solutions which maximize the agency’s service proposition, overall value and return on investment to existing and new clients
• Develop strategy for clients to assist in achieving their business objectives, thus making the Senior AM a vital resource to their clients’ team
• To be a champion of the client’s brand within the agency, having superior knowledge of their business and the market in which they operate
• Coordinate and track the successful delivery of major projects and campaigns that may span across multiple agency departments, or suppliers, to ensure World Class Service and communication
• Develop and maintain strong relationships supported by clear and concise communication at all times
• The role will involve managing existing Accounts and sourcing business growth opportunities.
We are looking for a confident, people person with excellent communication and organisational skills. Presentation, interpersonal and project management skills are highly important. Ideally, the Senior Account Manager will have worked in the fast paced retail marketing industry in the past, and have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar Account Management role.
Firebrand Talent Search
Our client is looking to hire immediately and is not currently open to considering candidates who need sponsorship. To apply to this role please send your CV across to Sandra at email@example.com