Our client is a boutique specialist digital agency with a key focus creative development for TVC’s, Radio, Print, and Digital. Due to continued growth of a number of clients the agency is looking to bring all performance media in house including SEO, SEM and social media.
Currently they are looking for a Performance Specialist to join their creative team, in the new offices based Darlinghurst. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience focusing SEO with strong experience across SEM & social campaigns with a web development background being favorable.
• Strategic SEO planning, setup, implementation and optimization.
• SEM campaign setup, management, optimisation.
• Social media content & paid advertising, mainly Facebook but other social network knowledge is favorable.
• Working closely with the content marketing team to develop SEO driven content.
• Reporting and Data analytics
Key Skills include:
• 3+ years experience working as a campaign manager on SEO projects.
• Basic HTML, CSS & Java coding experience
• Collaboration with social marketing teams to generate SEO driven content.
• Paid social media and SEM experience
• Good use of analytics tools and ability to generate strong reports.
• Client facing experience is not a must but would be beneficial
This is an opportunity to grow this agencies performance offering and take ownership of all SEO, SEM & SMM.
If you are interested in working in great work environment and want to become part of a growing, reputable, global agency – please give Thomas a call on 02 9699 9566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org