Volkswagen Australia has launched a new brand TV commercial created by DDB Sydney.
The work is among the first for VW headed by DDB’s new ECD Dylan Harrison who previously created the highly awarded“confidence” singing dog ad for VW in the UK.
Jutta Friese, GM Marketing of Volkswagen, said: “We want the Australian market to truly understand what the Volkswagen brand is about. That is, we make cars that are fun to drive, fuel efficient and intelligent. We also want to demonstrate that we have a huge product range available to suit a variety of lifestyle needs. The commercial is based on the truth that people who drive Volkswagen’s really love them.”
The Word features no soundtrack apart from the soudns of appreciation from VW drivers.
- Executive Creative Director: Dylan Harrison
- Creative Directors: Steve Wakelam / Grant McAloon
- Art Director & Copywriter: Steve Wakelam
- Director: Steve Rogers
- Photography: Simon Duggan
- Production House: Revolver
- Strategic Planner: Nick Andrews
- TV Production: Brenden Johnson/Claire Seffrin
- Business Director: Patrice Bougouin
- Media Agency: Mediacom
- Client: Jutta Friese / Nina van der Wees / Loren Elsegood