Commonwealth Bank has launched a new ad campaign to celebrate its centenary year.
The campaign aims to highlight what the bank has achieved in the past century and also engage consumers to share their aspirations for the next 100 years on Facebook, Twitter and at the campaign website www.100yearstogether.com.au.
The ads showcase events in Australia from the past 100 years including the battle of Gallipoli, Victorian bushfires and national sporting triumphs.
Andy Lark, chief marketing and online officer said: “As Australia’s favourite bank we’ve played an integral role in the evolution of commerce and communities. Today we are celebrating thatcontribution and saying thanks to the millions of customers and thousands of employees – past and present – that have made this possible. What you see today is the huge sense of pride we have in being invited into our customers’ lives and in making a difference in their communities.”
The campaign was developed by Goodby Silverstein and Partners with The White Agency responsible for the digital activity.
The creative will run across print from October 23 and social media, TV and digital media starting on Sunday.
- Agency: Goodby Silverstein & Partners
- Director: Michael Spiccia
- Executive Producer (TV): Chris Moore
- Production (TV): Goodoil Films
- Music/Audio: Song Zu (Sydney) and Beacon Street (LA)
- Post Production: Fin Design (Australia)
- Director of Photography: Russel Boyd (Oscar winning Australian)
- Media: Ikon
- Digital: The White Agency