The Sydney Film Festival has launched a new TVC to mark its opening next month.
The ad, created by production company Photoplay Films, takes the viewer through different genres of film, and ends with the strapline ‘infinite stories.’ No ad agency was involved in the production.
The festival, which runs from June 6-17, will see 22 Australian premieres including several Australian films.
- Production Company: Photoplay Films
- Post Production & VFX: Cutting Edge, Sydney
- Screenwriters: Lally Katz & Scott Otto Anderson
- Director: Scott Otto Anderson
- Executive Producer: Oliver Lawrance
- Producer: Florence Tourbier
- Music & Sound : SONAR MUSIC