Matilda Bay has launched a billboard campaign to promote the eight brands in its stable of beers.
The billboards – created by Clemenger BBDO Melbourne – feature brands Fat Yak, Dirty Granny, Red Back, Dog Bolter, Helga, Alpha, Beez Neez and Bohemian and run in locations around Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane.
It is the first time the Port Melbourne-based company has advertised all of its beers in one campaign.
The ads, of which there are four different executions, will also run in magazines Frankie, Smith Journal, Treadlie, Acclaim, Green and liquor trade titles.
The campaign will appear on billboards from 25 March and in print from 28 April. It is also now running on Matilda Bay’s Facebook page.
- Art Director: Tim Bishop
- Art Director/Creative: Tom Martin
- Copywriter: Seymour Pope
- Copywriter/Creative : Julian Schreiber
- Planner: Matt Pearce
- Producer: Mary Darzi
- Post production: Steve Pratt
- Post production: Mike McCall
- Illustration: Simon Redwood
- Illustration: Phillip Small
- Media Planner: Roger Lintzeris
- Account Director: Andrew Fraser
- Account Manager: Toby Beaumont
- Chief Marketing Officer: Andy Gibson
- General Manager of Marketing: Vincent Ruiu
- Marketing Manager: Jamie Fox
- Brand Manager: Marc Slater
- Assistant Brand Manager: Lisa di Pietro
PR – Liquid Ideas
Media – MediaCom