McDonald’s has launched its major advertising campaign for the summer season.
The campaign celebrates the characteristics of summer, from hopping feet on hot pavements to bikinis, wet suits and cold ice cream, to the tune of Do Summer by Electric Dreams.
The campaign was created by DDB Sydney. Last year, Leo Burnett re-emerged on the McDonald’s roster, picking up summer campaign duties.
- Chief Marketing Officer: Mark Lollback
- VP/Director of Marketing: Madeleine Fitzpatrick
- Senior Brand Manager: Jennifer Lim
- Brand Manager: Luke Pavan
- Executive Creative Director: Dylan Harrison, DDB Sydney
- Managing Partner: Richard Morewood, DDB Sydney
- Creative Directors: Cam Hoelter and Richard Morgan, DDB Sydney
- Senior Producer: Amanda Bennie, DDB Sydney
- Account Director: Carly Pratt, DDB New Zealand
- Production: Prodigy Films
- Director: Steve Hudson
- Producer: Marge McInness
- DOP: Jeremy Rouse
- Music: Electric Dreams