Klick boss Kim McKay
Featuring Kim McKay, director of Klick Communications plus Mumbrella’s Tim Burrowes, Robin Hicks and Colin Delaney (4mins, 58secs).
- Klick Communications heads stateside (0:52)
- What the hell is ‘serendipity’? (4:57)
- The great underpants controversy (7:40)
- Is the Great Gatsby an Australian film? (13:52)
- Will the Fin’s app make up for its paywall missteps? (19:53)
- The challenges in turning people to apps (27:10)
- The Can’t teaser campaign? (29:36)
- Has The Voice peaked? (35:54)
You can also subscribe to The Mumbrellacast on iTunes and other podcatchers.
Direct link to Mumbrella’s iTunes store listing for the podcast
Studio facilities: CBS Interactive
Mumbrella theme music by Noise International