The Mumbrellacast will be live at 12.30 EST today. Join the Mumbrella team and PHD strategy director Chris Stephenson for a live chat about the week’s events including:
- The plummeting newspaper print circulations – is the audience really migrating to digital?
- Zoo Magazine’s 30% fall – is there any future for men’s mags?
- Has DMG finally cracked it with the smoothfm format?
- What the hell is happening with LAFHA?
- What’s gone wrong at the Global Mail?
To join the first ever live Mumbrellacast – click here. The broadcast is sponsored by Citrix GoToWebinar.
To join the conversation, post questions via the Citrix platform on or Twitter with the #Mumbrellacast hashtag.