Officeworks is getting into the festive spirit with a new animated Christmas campaign featuring Alice, a young girl on a scavenger hunt.
The video, produced by AJF Partnership with animation created by XYZ studios, aims to inspire creativity as Alice follows clues around her house to find her Christmas present that has been hidden by her grandfather.
When she discovers her present, a camera, she takes a photo and gives to her grandfather, making him follow clues to find her hug of thanks.
Video courtesy of Savvy Media Monitoring.
Officeworks told Mumbrella the animation aims to not only showcase the gifts the retailer stocks aside from office products, but also to remind us of how fulfilling a thoughtful gift can be for both the giver and the receiver.
The tagline ‘Gifts For Imagineers’ was developed to appeal to consumers who enjoy giving creative and inspiring gifts this Christmas.
The video is supported by an integrated marketing campaign and an online gift selector functionality on the Officeworks website.
The TVC will roll-out on free-to-air networks and MCN, Youtube pre-rolls, Spotify sponsored sessions and online.
- Creative Agency – AJF Partnership
- Executive Creative Director – Andrew J Foote
- Creative Director – Michael Skarbeck
- Senior Copywriter – Simon Gross
- Senior Art Director – Dillon McKenna
- Account Director – Xavier Hogan
- Account Manger – Rua Werry
- Agency Producer – Erica Frick
- Production – XYZ Studios
- Directors – Luca&Sinem
- Executive Producer – Garett Mayow
- Post Production Producer – Douglas Pope
- CG Lead – Tim Murphy
- Lighting – Nathan Mitchell, Steven Cheah, Tim Murphy
- Modelling – Gina Moore, Nur Diker, Jacques Dell
- Rigging – Ozgur Aydogdu, Gina Moore
- Animation – Marco Palmieri, Sinem Vardarli, Heath Pagram, Stevie Watkins
- Compositing – Luca Schenato
- Editor – Sinem Vardarli
- Colourist – Daniel Stonehouse
- Post Production – Crayon
- Post Production Executive Producer – Gabe Russo
- Sound – Final Sound
- Music Composer – Paul Ruske
- Audio Post Producer – Laura Hesse