Merrill: ‘Women on magazine covers is not objectifying them, it’s celebrating them.’
In the next of our series from the Mumbrella360 Conference we feature Paul Merrill, founding editor of Zoo Weekly, both in the UK and Australia, in conversation with Mumbrella editor Tim Burrowes.
In the video highlights Merrill discusses:
- Starting out on a UK regional newspaper 20 years ago
- How to offend your readers and move your career forward
- Launching Zoo in a veil of secrecy
- The variations of the hand bra
- Are lads mags sexist?
- Will ACP and magazines in general survive
You can hear the full 44 minute conversation and audience Q&A on the Mumbrellacast below.
You can also subscribe to The Mumbrellacast on iTunes and other podcatchers.
Direct link to Mumbrella’s iTunes store listing for the podcast