A brand campaign for Nikon has launched to promote the Japanese camera maker’s full product range. The TV spot, created by German agency Jung von Matt and adapted locally by Sydney-based Studio Woo, stars Robbie Williams, Jamie Oliver and photographer Vincent Munier.
The campaign aims to better connect with Australian consumers, according to Nick Segger, senior marketing manager at Nikon Australia.
“The intention of the campaign is to allow casual holidaymakers, parents, party goers, and anyone else who loves taking photos or movies to feel the excitement of capturing that special moment using a Nikon Coolpix or DSLR camera,” he said.
The campaign will run on TV, cinema, online, out of home, print and point of sale. A redesigned Nikon website is also part of the push.
- Creative agency: Jung von Matt
- Local adaptation: Studio Woo
- Creative Director (Studio Woo): Justin Woo
- Associate creative director (Studio Woo): Therese Leuver
- Managing director (Studio Woo): Glen Fraser
- Senior account manager (Studio Woo): Hannah Maynard
- Art director/editor (Studio Woo): Ben Croft
- Digital: Apparent
- Media planning & buying: MPG
- Digital media: Media Contacts