Women’s specialist ad agency Hello I’m Venus is behind a new $1.4m campaign for Simplot low-fat brand Lean Cuisine.
The campaign, titled Thanks Lean Cuisine, or TLC for short, is based on the idea that Lean Cuisine helps women do things they wouldn’t be able to without the brand’s help.
Simplot’s head of retail marketing Tara Lordsmith, a former Australian Marketing Institute marketer of the year, said: “This is a beautifully crafted campaign by Venus, founded on strong consumer insight around women. The brand means more to consumers than just the products, and that’s what this campaign is all about. Hello I’m Venus specialises in marketing to women, which has really benefited Lean Cuisine with this campaign.”
The campaign will run on outdoor, digital display, women’s magazines, shopping centres and path to purchase points.
- Agency: Hello I’m Venus
- Creative team: Bec Brideson, Jane Skaratt, Kerry Hodge
- Strategist: Miles Mainwaring
- Account team: Jayne Driver, Tina Miles, Sylvia Mead
- Photographer: Andy Vukosav, Coco Productions
- Stylist: Bec Cole, Coco Productions