Gordon Ramsay in new Perfect Italiano ad
A new ad for a cheese brand sees Gordon Ramsay unhappy about being usurped in the kitchen.
The campaign for Fonterra’s Perfect Italiano shredded cheese carries the new tagline ‘No celebrity chef required’ as Ramsay offers his culinary services to a busy mother but winds up doing other chores.
The TV ad was created by Clemenger BBDO Melbourne.
Tony Tyree, Perfect Italiano category marketing manager said: “The concept of ‘No celebrity chef required’ really brings to life what Perfect Italiano is all about – helping to add simple Italian flair to everyday meals with great tasting fit-for-purpose cheese.”
Clems Melbourne ECD Ant Keogh said of working with Ramsay: “I’m hesitant to ruin his image as a tough guy, but Gordon was a great sport throughout the whole production.”
The 30 second clip is accompanied by 15 second version.
Production was from Curious Film’s Brendan Gibbons.
- General Manager – Marketing & Innovation FBA; Chief Marketing Officer, ANZ: Brad Cook
- Category Marketing Manager – Cheese & Spreads: Tony Tyree
- Senior Brand Manager: Sally Hooper/Dean Crawford
- Assistant Brand Manager: Kirsty McMahon
- National Creative Chairman: James McGrath
- Executive Creative Director: Ant Keogh
- Creative Directors: Julian Schreiber, Tom Martin
- Art Director: Luke Thompson
- Copywriter: Seymour Pope
- Agency Producer, TV: Sevda Cemo
- Strategic Planner: Michael Derepas
- Group Account Director: Andrew Drougas
- Senior Account Manager: Kelly McBride
- Director: Brendan Gibbons, Curious Film/Station Films
- DOP/Cinematographer: Paul Cameron
- Editor: Luke Haigh, Curious Film
- Producer: Tara Riddell, Curious Film
- Partner/Executive Producer: Michael Di Girolamo, Station Films
- Partner/Executive Producer: Caroline Gibney Station Films
- Production Company: Curious Film
- Post Production Company: Curious Film/Method Studios (Offline & Grade)
- The Refinery (Online)
- Flame Artist: Eugene Richards, The Refinery
- Sound Designer/Engineer: Paul Le Couteur, Flagstaff Studios
- Sound House: Flagstaff Studios