Yellow Pages has launched the second instalment of the ‘Your World’ campaign, promoting its website’s Compare function as the solution to wedding woes.
The ‘Your World – Yellow Pages Compare’ commercial, created by Badjar Ogilvy Melbourne, features a couple planning their wedding and dealing with the unwanted meddling of the mother-in-law while also having to accommodate their grandmother’s new partner, leading the couple to consult Yellow Pages to organise their dream wedding and create their ‘own world’ free from interfering family.
The TVC, radio and cinema campaign aims to “establish Yellow Pages as a leader in the local online search space, by highlighting the ability to compare multiple businesses at once,” Ogilvy said in a statement to Mumbrella.
The ‘Your World’ campaign was launched in November last year with an ad featuring more family conflict, this time between a niece and her disgruntled aunt.
- Chief Creative Officer – Steve Back
- Executive Creative Director – Brendon Guthrie
- Senior Copywriter – Michael Punton
- Senior Art Director – Sally Hastings
- Head of TV Production (Melbourne) – Luke Coulson
- Head of Brand Strategy – Gavin MacMillan
- Strategist – Edgar Rouwenhorst
- Senior Account Director – Ebony Moore
- Senior Account Manager – Candice Koffke
- Director – Micca Delaney
- Production Company – Airbag
- Producer – Julie Rutherford
- EP – Victoria Connors-Bell
- Media – OMD