Colenso BBDO Auckland has launched the next phase of its ‘Money is good, money is bad’ campaign for BNZ, with a plea to New Zealanders to be innovative with their money.
TotalMoney, a product allows customers to offset their savings against their mortgage, marks the first ad in the latest phase of the campaign.
“TotalMoney is a great example of being good with money, having saved customers who’ve switched to it a staggering $191m in interest since it was launched”, said Andy McLeish, head of planning at Colenso BBDO.
Colenso won the NAB-owned business having resigned the Westpac account earlier this year.
- Creative Chairman: Nick Worthington
- Executive Creative Director: Steve Cochran
- Group Account Director: Paul Wilson
- Senior Account Director: Rebecca Richardson
- Account Executive: Nick O’Donnell
- Planning Director: Andy McLeish
- Agency Producer: Jen Storey/Megan Robertson
- Production Company: Assembly
- Director: Matt von Trott
- Design: Jonny Kofoed
- 3D: Wayne Osborne, Craig Baxter
- Producer: Amanda Chambers
- Media Agency: Mediacom
- Craig Herbison – Chief Marketing Officer
- Mark Dunmore – Head of Retail Marketing
- Rob Cooke – Head of Marketing Communications
- Marcia Marsters – Marketing Communications Manager