The Daily Telegraph has used the AFL and NRL grand finals to launch the next phase of its “We’re for Sydney” campaign.
The TV spot, created by AJF Partnership Sydney, is intended to preview a wider campaign featuring real Sydneysiders telling their stories.
The campaign features more than 200 people from 50 Sydney suburbs, from Mount Druitt, to Palm Beach.
Adam Rose, creative director at AJF said: “To meet and work with so many unique people across Sydney has been such a refreshing and positive experience – their stories and willingness to get involved is what this campaign is all about. This is just the beginning of some very exciting things we have in store for The Tele.”
Says David Goldman, News Limited’s GM of marketing for NSW, said: “The Daily Telegraph proudly champions and celebrates what matters to the people of Sydney. Since the campaign’s inception in March, we have really strengthened the relationship between Sydney and our brand.”
- AGENCY: AJF Partnership Sydney
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR: Adam Rose
- MANAGING DIRECTOR: Digby Richards
- SENIOR ART DIRECTOR: Jakub Szymanski
- SENIOR COPYWRITER: Alex Stainton
- HEAD OF STRATEGY: Jody Elston
- GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR: Jayne Windus
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER: Andrew Harvey
- AGENCY PRODUCER: Mandy Payne
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: Film Construction
- DIRECTOR: Jonathan Nyquist
- PRODUCER: Alex Tizzard
- EDITOR: Cameron Hales
- MUSIC COMPOSITION: Turning Studios
- SOUND DESIGN: Nylon Studios
- MANAGING DIRECTOR, NATIONWIDE NEWS, NSW: Michael Miller
- GENERAL MANAGER MARKETING, NSW: David Goldman
- DEPUTY MARKETING DIRECTOR: Matt Evans
- COMMUNICATION & INTEGRATION MANAGER: Lisa Hauptmann