Queensland-based Australia-wide pizza chain Domino’s has created a teaser campaign which will run until Monday ahead of what it claims will be the announcement of a major change to the way they make pizzas.
CEO Don Meij says it is the biggest announcement since the company began 20 years ago.
It will also close all its stores for one hour on Saturday to train staff in the new way.
“What we are planning and training for is the biggest initiative we‟ve launched in years and in order for us to meet this challenge, set the bar high and get it right – this closure needs to take place,” Meij said.
“Customers have told us they want more from us, and we’ve listened. In order to deliver on this we are committed to closing all stores across Australia on Saturday 9 March and prove to our customers we are serious about providing the best quality, service and standards in all our stores.”
Agency Elevencom – appointed to the Domino’s account in August – is handling the campaign.
- Agency: Elevencom
- Creative Team: Jono McCauley, Ryan Fallowfield, Tim Arrowsmith, Dan Crocecetti
- Domino’s Production Manager: Peter Walmsley
- Production Company: Swarm
- Producer: Trish Knapp
- Director: Darren Price
- Post: Cutting Edge / Mighty Nice
- Sound / Original Music: Nylon Studios Sydney
- Media Agencies: Maxus (Aust.), Icon (NZ)