A cheeky dog named Sawyer returns in the second instalment of Allianz’s “Ahhh moments” campaign created by MercerBell.
The dog was first seen over summer in the TV campaign based on bad luck moments.
A man standing in a suburban street puts Sawyer in the back of his car, then watches as his neighbour backs into a skip. When he turns back around Sawyer has the car keys in his mouth and has locked the vehicle. The owner says “ahhh”.
The campaign is promoting Allianz’s roadside assistance service for people who have been insured with it for more than a year.
The insurer will also post behind the scenes footage of the making of there ad.
- Dominic Brandon – Group Manager Marketing and Brand, Allianz
- Russell Walsh – Senior Marketing Manager, Direct Insurance, Allianz
- David Bell – Executive Creative Director
- Mike Nikotin – Art Director
- Liz Kain – Copywriter
- Lorraine Gormley – Account Director
- Tim Barrett – Senior Account Manager
- Chris Dudman – Director
- Helen Hendry – Producer
- Baz Milas – Agency Producer
- Heckler – Post Production