Power hose brand Gerni has launched a campaign to encourage Australians to get in touch with their ‘inner weekend warrior’.
The campaign is the first work from MJW since the agency won the business in April.
As well as TV, the campaign will run on digital, print and point of sale.
National sales and marketing manager Stephen Murphy said: “Growth in the domestic high pressure water cleaning category in the last few years has been propelled by the growth of the DIY market, providing a platform for the brand to re-invent itself.”
MJW strategy director Scott Davis added: “The campaign demonstrates in an engaging and entertaining way the fun and rewarding experience of using a Gerni.”
- Agency: MJW
- Director: Eden Diebel
- Creative Director: Marrianne Little
- Copywriters: Marrianne Little / Nick Marzano
- Art Director: Justine Metcalfe
- Senior Account Director: Alison Sims
- Production House: Ashley McLeod (Brilliant Films)
- Client: Stephen Murphy, National Sales & Marketing Manager