GPY&R Melbourne has launched a new campaign for Heinz Beanz.
The campaign, which carries the tagline ‘Bust out the Beanz’, is a call for Australians to rediscover the famous food that is often left in the cupboard.
The TV ad is voiced by comedian Kim Gyngell, known for his work on Full Frontal and The Librarians.
Tom Ward, head of strategy and insights at GPY&R, said: “We didn’t need to convince people to buy baked beans, or even Heinz Beanz. Every day Heinz Beanz move off the supermarket shelf, into the trolly and into the cupboard. The problem is that all too often that is where they stay, to the point that people will sometimes end up with two or three cans tucked away.”
The campaign breaks on Sunday, and runs until the end of the year.
- Agency: GPY&R Melbourne
- ECD: Ben Coulson
- Creative Director/Art Director: Chris Northam
- Copywriter: Evan Roberts
- Agency Producer: Romanca Jasinski
- Senior Account Director: Matilda Hobba
- Account Manager: Rachel Semmens
- Strategy: Tom Ward & Meredith Simpson
- Director: Fiona McGee
- Production Company: Goodoil
- Producer: Claire Richards
- Editing: Johanna Scott, The Butchery
- Sound: Paul Le Couteur, Flagstaff Studios
- Music: Cornel Wilczek and Jojo Petrina, Electric Dreams
- Visual Effects: Method Studios Sydney
- Group Marketing Manager: Natalie Koenen