Mumbrella is currently publishing highlight videos from last year’s Mumbrella360 conference.
Today’s topic features a panel debate on the relationship between TV and Twitter.
Among the topics discussed was how Twitter escalated last year’s Ben Elton Live from Planet Earth ratings disaster.
- Q&A producer, Amanda Collinge
- FrematleMedia’s Steven Murphy
- Ten Breakfast presenter (at the time of recording The Weather Channel), Magdalena Roze
- Crikey’s First Dog On The Moon cartoonist, Andrew Marlton
The session was curated by Kym Druitt of eckfactor PR.
Druitt will again be curating a session at this year’s Mumbrella360 which takes place on June 6 and 7.
As Mumbrella revealed yesterday, this year’s session will examine the relationship between journalism and Twitter. First Dog and Magdalena Roze will return for the session, along with Stephen Brook, editor of The Australian’s Media section, and the ABC’s chief political writer Annabel Crabb.
- Tickets for the event are now on sale on the Mumbrella360 website, with an early bird discount of $600 for those who book before the end of next month.