KFC is promoting its re-vamped burger range with campaign introducing two new burgers sets to iconic ’80s track ‘Oh Yeah’, best known for featuring in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
Created by Ogilvy Sydney, the re-vamped range comes as a response to competitors growing their chicken burger ranges with the campaign aimed at reminding consumers that “there is only one place to get the best chicken burger around – KFC”.
Introducing the new Zinger Stacker, the ad is complete with shots of the burger from a variety of angles, before the camera pulls back to reveal a man has attached his seat to a crane like device to move himself around the burger.
Running across free to air TV and pay TV, the ad comes in 30 and 15 second executions and is supported with online pre-rolls, outdoor, digital and social media.
- Clients – Valerie Kubizniak, Annabel Fribence, Adam Draper
- National Head of Strategy – Mark Sareff
- Creative Director – Shaun Branagan
- Copywriter – Blake Arthur
- Art Director – Matt Ennis
- Group Account Director – Sarah Faraday
- Senior Account Manager – Corina Roat
- Production: One20
- Director – Kenn MacRae
- DOP – Matt Stewart
- Producer – Josh Jenkins
- Agency Producer – Gabe Hammond
- Post Production – Method Studios
- Editor – Mark Bennet
- Media – Mediacom