In the final video roundup from the Mumbrella Question Time session at June’s Mumbrella360con ference, the panel discusses:
- The hardest thing they have done this year;
- Liquid Ideas boss Stuart Gregor talks about trying – and failing – to hand over the reins of his business;
- Tourism Australia’s Nick Baker on overturning the world’s misconceptions about the quality of Australian food and wine;
- Mediabrands chairman Henry Tajer on teaching his father to use an iPad;
- McCann Worldwide’s John Mescall on being forced to push out work that isn’t his best.
In the next instalment the panel debates:
- whether marketing has a seat at the boardroom table.
In this video the panel discusses:
- the difference between product placement and integration and how the changing habits of TV viewers are effecting the use of each.
To see the whole series download this week’s Encore.
This story first appeared in the weekly edition of Encore available for iPad and Android tablets. Visit encore.com.au for a preview of the app or click below to download.