Featuring Dan Ilic, comedian/writer/director, plus Mumbrella’s Robin Hicks, Cathie McGinn, and Colin Delaney (55:13).
- Is there a formula to viral videos? (1:06)
- David Hicks shows his ‘crib’ (9:04)
- What’s so funny about Afghanistan (13:37)
- Ad agencies can f*ck right Off! (20:45)
- What Droga5 has brought to Woolies (23:33)
- Packed to the Rafters vs Hollywood (33:34)
- Kebabs aren’t just for drunks (39:00)
- Can train travel in Australia be sexy? (42:15)
- I’Robot director Alex Proyas returns to Oz after failed Paradise Lost attempt (45:30)
- Kieran Darcy Smith’s mindblowing Wish You Were Here (47:19)
- A Rational Fear’s Monorail Song (54:48)
You can also subscribe to The Mumbrellacast on iTunes and other podcatchers.
Direct link to Mumbrella’s iTunes store listing for the podcast
Studio facilities: CBS Interactive
Mumbrella theme music by Noise International