- PHD’s Chris Stephenson on learning from losing the Unilever pitch, and being at the centre of an online backlash
- Mumbrella360 and a new media manifesto
- The Fairfax shake-up
- Earth Hour’s local ad – does comedy work?
- Lifting content: A Current Affair vs Today Tonight
- Ten moves George Negus to 6:30
- Will Seven’s Winners and Losers be Australia’s Sex And The City?
- Nine’s Million Dollar Flop
- KFC’s snack attack
Featuring Mumbrella editor Tim Burrowes, PHD strategy director Chris Stephenson and Mumbrella deputy editor Robin Hicks.
Production by Alice Terlikowski.
You can also subscribe to The Mumbrellacast on iTunes and other podcatchers.
Direct link to Mumbrella’s iTunes store listing for the podcast
Recorded with the support of: