"I'm rekindling your relationship"
RaboDirect has unveiled a third instalment in its “stealing your dreams” campaign.
The ad once again features Simon Westaway, the actor who played Mick Gatto in Underbelly, as the greedy banker enjoying the experiences that should rightfully belong to the consumer.
The campaign has been created by Whybin\TBWA Group.
The ad, which focuses on RaboDirect’s term deposit products, was directed by Fiona McGee and produced by Good Oil Films.
According to RaboDirect, the campaign has made a significant contribution to the brand’s awareness levels. Dan Lacaze, group head at Whybin\TBWA Group said: “This campaign has been incredibly successfully for RaboDirect, winning a Gold Effie last year and being short listed again this year. It made complete sense for us to continue with the Greedy Banker.”
- Client: RaboDirect
- Director: Fiona McGee
- Production: Good Oil Films
- Creative Group Head: Peter Galmes
- Creative Group Head: John McKelvey
- Broadcast Producer: Kristy Fransen
- Group Head: Daniel Lacaze
- Account Director: Kate Nicoli
- Campaign Manager: Franzi Pranke