Red Rooster has become the second fast food brand in recent days to celebrate the role of IT staff in helping hide office workers’ browser histories.
In the new ad from 303Lowe, “The IT guy” is celebrated for his knowledge of the boss’s browsing habits as part of a new “Heroes of Hunger” campaign for the chain’s Mega Rippas.
The ad comes days after KFC launched a campaign with the message ‘Thank you for erasing my browser history’ in the latest instalment of its ‘Say it with chicken’ campaign.
The Red Rooster campaign for the new Mega Rippa, which launched yesterday, also features an ad starring a used car salesman.
The Red Rooster campaign will run across TV, radio, print, point of sale, social media and online advertising.
- ECD: Richard Morgan
- Art Director: Salvatore Cavallaro
- Copywriter: David Biddle
- Head of Television: Sean Ascroft
- Producer: Amanda Collins
- Account Management: Mike Naylor, Sophie O’Sullivan, Alexandra Goddard
- Production Company: Photoplay Films
- Director: Matt Kamen
- Producer: Florence Tourbier
- Editor: Mark Bennetts
- Post production: Method Studios
- Sound: Sound Reservoir