Confectionary brand Cadbury has created a new branded content series in partnership with MTV to promote the Boost chocolate bar, the Cadbury Boosted Inspiration Series. The campaign centres around a three-part documentary series entitled Meme Myself and I created by the duo behind the Bondi Hipsters in collaboration with Droga5.
Based around the idea of people who “seek to start stuff,” the documentary series features the creators of fictitious online memes, beginning with Thomas Mai, the brains behind Meowbook, a social network for cats.
Droga5 Creative Director Cam Blackley said in a release, “I’m wrapped with Meme, Myself & I. You couldn’t work with a more talented bunch of people with a brand of funny that’s crucial to where we see the Boosted Inspiration campaign heading.”
The campaign will be extended via social networks as fans of the brand are to be asked to enter their ideas for starting something in order to win a prize. It is the next instalment in a series that began with a TVC which has received 800,000 views.
- Client: Cadbury’s Boost
- Written by Nick Boshier
- Directed by Christiaan Van Vuuren
- Creative Direction by Droga5’s Cam Blackley in collaboration with BE VIACOM
- Colin Blake – Vice President Commercial Marketing & Brand Partnerships BE Viacom
- Vanessa Zuppicich – Creative Director, BE Viacom
- Stephanie Loupelis – Group Sales Manager VIC, Ignite Media Brands
- Ant Warne – Group Strategic Business Director, Droga 5
- Dannika Coleman – Business Director, Droga 5
- Creative Director & Concept – Cam Blackley, Droga 5
- Production Company: The Preditors @ Infinity Squared
- Script Writer: Nick Boshier
- Co-Writers: Christiaan Van Vuuren, Rob Stanton-Cook
- Director: Christiaan Van Vuuren
- E.P: Dave Jansen
- Producer: Annie Schutt
- Audio – Sonar
- Vanessa Jagiello
- Business Manager, Carat (Vic)