Telstra has launched an ad campaign that takes the form of a New Year’s resolution to its customers.
In the ad, which shows scenes of New Year’s Eve celebrations, the telco giant pledges to “put you in control, give you greater certainty and thank you for your loyalty” in the year ahead.
“We know we won’t always get it right, but we’ll continue to work hard on new ways to help you connect,” the narrator in the ad says.
The ad, created by DDB Sydney, finishes with the line: ‘Shaping our world around you’.
Dylan Harrison, ECD at DDB Sydney, commented: “DDB Group has been a partner of Telstra’s throughout their journey to improve their customer service and put consumers at the heart of everything they do. This is something we’re incredibly proud of.”
“With this latest campaign designed to reaffirm Telstra’s commitment to their customers, it made sense to capture the humanity in the campaign by featuring New Years Eve – the night when Australians are most connected,” he added.
- Mark Buckman – Chief Marketing Officer
- Inese Kingsmill – Marketing Director
- Natalie Dean – General Manager Brand
- Serena Fernandes – Senior Marketing Manager
- Dylan Harrison – Executive Creative Director
- Rupert Hancock – Group Creative Director
- Duncan Shields – Creative Group Head
- Brenden Johnson – Head of Onscreen Production
- Brent Annells – Managing Partner
- Lisa D’Amico Group Business Director
- Gavin Sommer – Senior Business Director
- Nick Cook – Senior Business Manger
- Mike Crabtree – Project Director
- Production Company
- Production Company: The Feds
- Producer – Rebecca Bennett
- Director – Ben Lawrence
- Post-Production: The Editors