This week we launch a new video and podcast series featuring the best of the Mumbrella360 conference.
We begin with our keynote interview with CommBank’s chief marketing officer Andy Lark.
Lark: Don't waste your time working somewhere that doesn't inspire you
In the video highlights, Andy Lark on:
- Why agencies lose clients by failing to systematically track the relationship;
- The story of the CommBank rebrand around the word “Can”;
- The marketers he respects in a “bitchy, whiny environment”;
- How his team told him they were unhappy with the arrangement with agency Goodby Silverstein;
- How he’s seen NAB’s “Break Up” strategy many times before;
- The problem of anonymity;
- Careers advice: “Don’t waste your time working somewhere that doesn’t inspire you. Don’t work for arseholes. Leave.”
You can hear the full 42 minutes of interview and audience Q&A on the Mumbrellacast below.
You can also subscribe to The Mumbrellacast on iTunes and other podcatchers.
Direct link to Mumbrella’s iTunes store listing for the podcast