B&D Garage Doors has revealed its first new campaign in several years as it looks to introduce the brand to younger homeowners.
The campaign, from BWM, features a man dancing down the street and magically opening the various garage doors, and ends with the tagline “B&D Garage Doors operating smoothly since 1956”.
BWM Group chief creative officer Rob Belgiovane said in a statement: “B&D has been known for producing, reliable and smoothly operating automatic operating systems. The idea focuses on that smoothness and showcases their stylish doors in a fun way.
“It introduces this market-leading brand to a younger generation of under 35s, who might not be aware of them, as well as reintroduce the brand to older Aussies who grew up with B&D.”
The campaign includes a 30 and 60 second TVC.
- Marketing Director GDO: Stuart Sutherland
- National Marketing Manager: Stacey Smith
- Marketing Services Manager: Helen Phan
- Chief Creative Officer: Rob Belgiovane
- Creative Director: Thomas Manion
- Copy Writer: Zac Pritchard
- Planning Director: Moensie Rossier
- Deputy Head of Onscreen: Tiffany Campbell
- Board Account Director: Richard O’Rourke
- Account Director: Guy Lovell
- Production Company: Goodstuff
- Director: Rhett Wade-Ferrell
- Production Company Producer: Emma Thompson
- DOP: Rob Marsh
- Editor: Dave Whittaker
- Post House: The Editors
- Music: Nylon Studios
- Audio: Nylon Studios