BMF today launched a new campaign for client BPAY with an aim to highlight the ease of using the payment system.
The campaign was rolled out through outdoor, press and online activity with a particular emphasis on online ads for the 1st and 15th of the month to coincide with consumer pay days, after BPAY research showed households tend to pay their bills after pay day.
Dylan Taylor, BMF’s Creative Director, said, “The BPAY payments campaign has traditionally been about ease. Our challenge was to create a fresh way to depict this. Too easy, was the answer.”
- Executive Creative Director – Warren Brown
- Creative Director – Dylan Taylor
- Art Director – JJ Winlove
- Copywriter – Keith Cox
- Account Management – Natalie Downes, Danielle Theodosi
- Strategic Planner – Christina Aventi
- Art Buyer – Leesa Murray
- Photographer – Andreas Bommert
- Production Company – Look
- Media Agency – Ikon
- PR Agency – Wrights PR
- Client – BPAY, Louise Genge and Rebecca Weaver