The call for entries for the inaugural CommsCon awards is now open. The awards will be announced on March 14 following a day long conference.
The awards are intended to recognise excellence in the fields of PR and communications.
This year’s awards have been developed in consultation with the CommsCon advisory panel, with Andy Lark, CMO of Commonwealth Bank Australia, as chairman of juries.
The awards have been designed to offer a level playing field for entrants, with only two weeks to compile and submit entries. Submissions are to be 500 words in total. Awards curator Cathie McGinn said: “The criteria are deliberately straightforward, with entries limited to just 500 words. The juries will be primarily looking for the clarity of thinking behind the strategy.”
The categories are:
- Most innovative use of social media
- B2C campaign
- B2B campaign
- Best campaign by small team or agency
- Internal communications / change management
- Issues / crisis management
- B2B launch / event
- B2C launch / event
- Government relations campaign
- Investor relations campaign
- Best use of research and insights
- Best reporting and use of measurement
- Corporate social responsibility
- Emerging PR professional of the year
- PR Leader of the year
Emerging PR professional of the year and PR Leader of the year are open to nominations, free of charge.
Nominations are open now.